Ever so often, I feel the need to take a step back from life’s activity in order to gain some perspective. This process is usually a melancholy experience for me filled with truth and bittersweet revelation. Perspective can come from reviewing our own experiences but it can also be found from the experiences of others. I have just created a monthly task to read this list of Regina Brett’s life lessons. A couple of stand outs:
1. Life isn’t fair but it’s still good.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
via Roger Buswell